A scholarship worth INR As per CSIR norms
About the Program
Guru Nanak Dev University inviting applications for Guru Nanak Dev University Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from graduate/postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a CSIR research project entitled, “Effect of ozonation on major and minor: cereal and pulses and their relationship with functional properties”. The selected fellows will receive a salary as per the CSIR norms.
To be eligible, an applicant must-
For Senior Research Fellowship -
1. Hold an MSc/BTech degree (Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or allied field) with at least 55% marks
2. Have two years of post-MSc/BTech research experience
For Junior Research Fellowship -
1. Hold an MSc/BTech (Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology or allied field) with at least 55% marks for General & OBC (50% for SC/ST Candidates)
2. Be NET/GATE qualified
For Research Associateship -
1. Hold a PhD (Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or allied field)
2. Have at least one publication in the standard refereed journal as listed in the Journal Citation Report (JCR)
The selected fellows will receive salary as per the CSIR norms.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Prepare an updated biodata.
Step 3: Send the completed biodata along with a scanned copy of the certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 11th August 2020
Date of online interview: 14th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Up to INR As per CSIR norms
IACS School of Materials Science Research Associateship 2020
PGIMER Department of Anaesthesia Senior Research Fellowship 2020
IIT Tirupati Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Project