What is the objective of HFSP Post Doctoral Fellowship, France 2020-21?
The objective of the International Human Frontier Science Program Organization is to implement the Human Frontier Science Program ("the Program”). The aim of the Program is to promote, through international cooperation, basic research focused on the elucidation of the sophisticated and complex mechanisms of living organisms for the benefit of all humankind.
who can apply?
- Anyone from any country and any nationality can apply for a fellowship.
- Applicants must propose to work in a country different to the one where they did their previous PhD work or first post-doctoral studies. For those institutions that are not classified as national, i.e. international or extraterritorial institutions such as EMBL, ICPT or ICGEB, the country in which the laboratory is located will be considered the host country.
- A research doctorate (PhD) or a doctoral-level degree comparable to a PhD with equivalent experience in basic research (e.g. a research-based MD or medical PhD) must be conferred by the start of the fellowship, but is not required at the time of submission. For more detailed information Click Here
How to apply?
- Before submitting an application, please check with your proposed host institution whether it is willing to accept an HFSP award.
- There is one competition per year for HFSP fellowships. The deadline for password registration and initiation of the online application is August 8, 2019.
- The deadline for submitting applications is August 22, 2019at 1.00 p.m. applicant’s local time. Applications must be submitted via the HFSPO website, which will open in July 2019 at https://extranet.hfsp.org.
- Only the online application form is required at the time of application, no further documents(acceptance of host institution, signatures, etc.) are requested or accepted at this stage. Applicants may update their publication list via the HFSPO website until November 30, 2019.
12 quai Saint-Jean,
Phone: +33 3 88 21 51 23