Publish your article on uLektz News for FREE
Promote, market and advertise your institution or company to over 1 million students, educators and
various other stakeholders of higher education.
uLektz News is an International Education News Portal. It is an initiative of uLektz that aims to build an ecosystem of higher education by connecting all the stakeholders of higher education and providing them with appropriate resources for enhancing education, skills and careers. uLektz platform is being used 1 million+ students and educators from thousands of colleges and universities worldwide. uLektz News help our users stay updated with latest news, current happenings, expert opinions, best practices, innovations, etc., in academia and industry.
If you’re an education institution or an organisation with some interesting and exciting news to share with the world, we would be happy to help you spread and promote your news article. We can also help you in marketing, branding, advertising and promoting your institution or organisation by publishing your news articles and press releases, and featuring brand stories or interviews of your key management member/s or expert faculty on our news portal www.ulektznews.com
Articles from Educational Institutions
Many educational institutions use uLektz News to promote, market and/or advertise their:
- Courses, scholarships and other offers for increased admissions
- Contributions in the field of education and research
- Services and contributions to the society
- Innovative teaching and learning practices and methodologies
- Innovations, achievements and awards as Press Releases
- Initiatives for developing skills of both students and faculty members
- Associations with industry players to support students with internships and job placements
Articles from EdTech Companies / NGOs
Many EdTech companies and Not-for-Profit Organisations use uLektz News to promote, market and/or advertise their:
Guidelines for Article Submission
- Provide your name, designation, institution / organisation name you’re associated with, email address and mobile number.
- The article should be in English language and plagiarism free.
- And should be interesting and useful to our target audience – students, educators, institutions, publishers, skill providers, etc.
- The article should have minimum of 500 words with proper formatting in paragraphs with appropriate titles, headings and sub-headings.
- At the end of the article, a brief Bio-data of no more than 50 words about the Content Writer / Author should be included.
- The article should be submitted in Word or PDF format.
Our Process for Publishing Articles on uLektz News
Once we receive your details and the article, our News Editor will:
- Review your article for its language quality, plagiarism and usefulness to our users
- Contact you for any additional information and/or inform you the date of publication
- Publish the article and promote it through multiple channels owned and managed by uLektz and third-party.