The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has released the answer keys of the Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2019 on the official website, the link for which is jam.iitkgp.ac.in
All the candidates are requested to raise objections till February 28 (12 noon).
The Joint Admission Test for MSc (JAM) was conducted to provide admissions to MSc (Four Semesters), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD Dual Degree, etc programmes at the IITs and Integrated PhD degree programmes at IISc for consolidating science as a career option for bright students.
The JAM 2019 was held on February 10 in two sessions as Computer Based Test (CBT).
IIT JAM 2019 answer keys: How to raise objections
- Log on to the official website, jam.iitkgp.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘To Contest the Answer Key(s): Click here’
- Enter your Enrolment ID Email ID and password in the space provided
- Click on login
- Raise objections on answer key
- Click on submit
Direct link: https://joaps.iitkgp.ac.in/
IIT JAM 2019: Important dates to remember
- Announcement of the Results of JAM 2019: March 20
- Last date of submission of application form for admission on the JAM 2019 website: April 11-24, 2019