Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will start the MET 2022 slot booking for phase 2 at manipal.edu from tomorrow, June 3. The slot booking of MET 2022 will be conducted till June 4. Candidates will be able to book a slot by logging in through the application number and password.
The direct link to book MET 2022 slot will be available at manipal.edu. Candidates who have successfully completed their MET 2022 registration will be able to book a slot in online mode. Note that the MET slot booking 2022 is a mandatory step for every candidate appearing for the exam. Candidates who will not complete the MET 2022 slot booking before June 4 will be allotted a slot by the authority as per the availability. Know how to book the MET 2022 slot from below.
MET 2022 slot booking process
- Visit the MET 2022 slot booking website – manipal.edu.
- Log in with the allotted credentials namely application number, password, and security code.
- Verify details such as name, gender, application number, and more before booking a slot.
- Click on the “Book a Seat” button.
- Fill in mandatory fields in the slot booking form and click on the “Book” button.
MET 2022 slot booking: Important points to remember
Candidates should check the following points while booking slot for MET 2022:
- The slot booking of MET 2022 will be done on a first come first serve basis.
- The admit card will be released in online mode after the slot booking process.Candidates will get a confirmation message on their registered Email ID for the same.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- MAHE has every right to change the Test Date / Slot under unforeseen circumstances (if any).
Courtesy : Careers360.com
2 Replies to “MET 2022: Phase 2 Slot Booking starts tomorrow at manipal.edu”
Hello, all the time i used to check web site posts here early in the morning, as i enjoy to find out more and more.
Howdy! This post could not be ᴡritten any better! Reading
through this poѕt reminds me of my good oⅼd room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will
forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!