To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be 21 to 30 years of age as of 1st August 2022
- Be a graduate in any discipline
The selected fellows will receive a fixed amount ranging from INR 20,000 to 22,000 per month, depending on the city.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate the ‘Apply Now’ button and click on the given link to access the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and submit the application form.
Application Deadline – 5th June 2022
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- This is not a residential program.
- The fellows will be given 20 leaves a year + regular national holidays.
- Fellowship is for 12 months and is a tough one.
- Based on the need you will be placed in any of these locations.
- The issues and ideas you will be working on during the Fellowship will be aligned with Goonj’s ongoing work/projects.
- A Goonj Fellow cannot pursue any online/offline course during the Fellowship period.
- A Fellow can be placed in any city/rural setting for a short/long time during the Fellowship.
- The issues and ideas the fellows will be working on during the Fellowship will be aligned with Goonj’s ongoing work/projects.
- If the fellows have a specific passion/idea that they want to work on in life. Please bring it up in the application and interview, Goonj will look into the possibility of support.