To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be an Indian citizen and currently residing in India
- Be an International student
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the University of Sydney
Note – The candidates are not eligible if they are permanent residents of Australia, or if they have previously held a University of Sydney India Scholarship.
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis, consisting of –
- 3 scholarships of AUD 40,000 per annum for any undergraduate student for up to four years.
- 10 scholarships of AUD 20,000 for first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- 15 scholarships of AUD 10,000 for first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Certified copies of last academic qualifications
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identity papers, such as passport, national identity card, and student visa
- Residency proof
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Navigate ‘How to Apply’ section and click on the given link.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and submit the online application form.
Application Deadline – 10th June 2022
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and statements made by the applicants in the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The Sydney Scholars India Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students.
- The Scholarship is open to all commencing Indian students enrolled full time in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- No other amount is payable.
- The Scholarship is transferable to another major, degree or faculty but is not transferrable to another University.