NEW DELHI: The Joint Engineering Examination, JEE Main 2019 registration for April session 2019 examination will be closing on March 7,2019.
The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form available on the official website- jeemain.nic.in. The JEE entrance examinations April 2019, will be conducted from April 6 to 20, 2019. The results will be declared on April 30, 2019.
Candidates can download the admit card from March 18, 2019. The direct link to download the JEE Main admit card 2019 will be updated later. Candidates can follow the steps below to register for JEE Main April 2019.
Steps to apply for JEE Main II April 2019:
- First visit the official website-jeemain.nic.in
- Next, click on the ‘online application process link’
- Submit all your necessary details as per required
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Once the application process completed, download it, and take a print out for further reference.
Candidates are also informed that the better NTA Score, between JEE Main 2019 January and JEE Main 2019 April session, would be considered for the final JEE Main 2019 Rank. Shortlist for the JEE Advanced 2019 examination would be done on the basis of the JEE Main 2019 Rank.
NOTE: There is no age limit for appearing in the JEE Main 2019 examination, however, the criteria for qualifying examination counter the age limit clause.