RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019, online registration for 1937 posts ends today. Interested candidates can apply by 11.59 pm today.Last date for fee payment is April 4.
According to the RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 notification, total 1937 Paramedical posts like Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist, Dietician, Optometrist, Dialysis Technician, Health and Malaria Inspector grade III and other posts.
Interested candidates registered for the RRB Paramedical 2019 vacancies from 04 March 2019 on the official website of RRB; rrbcdg.gov.in and other regional sites. Candidates can visit the RRB Recruitment 2019 Application Link given below in this article in order to apply for the posts.
RRBs had released employment opportunities for as many as 1937 Paramecial posts in the Indian Railways. The RRBs will conduct a Computer Based Test (CBT) for the first phase screening of the eligible candidates. According to the notification, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CBT result. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the medical fitness test and then the successful candidates will be called for Document Verification round.
For more details for the RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to visit the official website of the RRB or other regional websites in this regards.
Notification Details for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
- Notification Number – CEN 02/2019
- Opening Date of online registration of application: 04 March 2019
- Closing Date of online registration of application: 02 April 2019
- Closing Date of offline payment : 04 April 2019
- Closing of online payment : 05 April 2019
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects: 07 April 2019
- Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) (Tentatively): During 1st week of June, 2019
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details:
- Staff Nurse-1109
- Dental Hygienist-05
- Dialysis Technician-20
- Extension Educator-11
- Health and Malaria Inspector grade-III-289
- Lab Superintendent grade-III-25
- Speech Therapist-01
- ECG Technician-23
- Lady Health Visitor-02
- Lab Assistant Grade II-82
How to Apply for RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website. Check step wise step for online application
- Visit the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment for Para-Medical Posts
- Fill the required details
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Submit the online form and pay the application fee
- Take printout of application form for future use
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships.