Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recruitment for around 900 vacancies of Class 1 Executive in engineering (E1 level) and Geo-Sciences disciplines begin today. The closing date for the applications will be April 25, 2019. Recruitment will be based on GATE 2019 scores.
The hiring will be done for various plants of ONGC located across India. Candidates can check the official detailed notification for the recruitment on the official website of ONGC or find it below.
There are a total of 785 fresh vacancies of ONGC Recruitment 2019 including 122 backlog posts.
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Application begins- April 5
Application closes- April 25
For uploading scanned copies of documents required and downloading of admit card- May 5 to 20 (tentative)
Starting of interview- June 10 (tentative).
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
- AEE (Cementing)-Mechanical—10
- AEE (Cementing)-Petroleum—-01
- AEE (Civil)—19
- AEE (Electronics)—-24
- AEE (Instrumentation)—-26
- AEE (Mechanical)—-75
- AEE (Production)- Mechanical —64
- AEE (Production Chemical) -80
- AEE (Production)-Petroleum—33
- AEE (Drilling)-Mechanical—-86
- AEE (Drilling)-Petroleum—-08
- AEE (Electrical)—95
- AEE (Reservoir) —19
- Geologist —68
- Materials Management Officer—33
- Programming Officer– -13
- Transport Officer—11
- Geophysicist (Surface) —29
- Geophysicist (Wells) —14
- AEE (Industrial Engineering)—19
Interested applicants are advised to keep checking the official website of ONGC.
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Eligibility
- Applicants should have qualified GATE 2019 with the respective stream of engineering mentioned in the post he/she is applying for.
- A graduate degree in engineering with a minimum of 60% marks is a must.
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Age limit and Exam pattern Check here
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships.