National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) released fourth semester results for Diploma in Elemenatry Education (D.El.Ed). Candidates can check and download the results by visiting the offical websites of NIOS @ nios.ac.in and NIOS D.EL.Ed @ dled.nios.ac.in.
The NIOS had conducted the D.El.Ed 4th semester exam on March 15 and 16, 2019, for three subjects modules namely – Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level (508), Learning Social Science at Upper Primary Level (509) and Learning Science at Upper Primary Level (510).
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download their result from the official website of the NIOS:
1) Open the official website of NIOS – dled.nios.ac.in or nios.ac.in- to check and download D.El.Ed 4th semester result
2) On the homepage, you will see a link that reads, ‘Result of the 3rd D.El.Ed Examination held in March 2019’, click on the link
Read Article: Challenges of studying abroad
3) The link will redirect to the D.El.Ed 4th semester results page where you are required to enter your Enrolment Number and Date of Birth, then click on submit
4) Your NIOS D.El.Ed 4th semester result will be displayed on the screen
5) Download your D.El.Ed 4th semester result and also take a print out of the same for future reference
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships