Alagappa Univeristy released results for various university departments, affiliated colleges, collaborative programs and distance education courses. Candidates can visit the official website alagappauniversity.ac.in to check the results.
The students who appeared for examinations conducted by the Alagappa University can visit the official website of the University – alagappauniversity.ac.in – to check and download their result online.
Read Article: Online access of degrees will prevent fraudulent practices
The students can follow the step-by-step guide provided below to check and download their result:
1. Go to the official website of the University – alagappauniversity.ac.in
2. On the homepage, click on Examination > Exam Result
3. Click on the relevant result link
4. It will redirect to a new page
5. Next, enter your roll number/registration number and click on submit
6. Your result will display on the screen
7. Download it and take a print out of the same for further reference
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships