Term end examination results which was conducted in the month of June has been declared by Indira Gandhi National Open University on its official website ignou.ac.in. Candidates can check the results by visiting the official website.
IGNOU term-end June examination was conducted from June 1 to June 29, 2019.
Read Article: Importance of IoT
IGNOU Term End June Exam Result 2019: How to check
1. Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
2. Click on the result section link available on the top of home page.
3. On the left panel, click on the ‘term-end’ link and then click on JUNE 2019 Exam Result
4. Key in your 9 digit numeric enrolment number and submit.
5. Your result will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download and take its printout
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships