The answer keys of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) OPENMAT 2019 has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website at nta.ac.in. The entrance exam was conducted on July 27.
The answer keys will be available for download till 5 pm of July 31. Candidates can raise objections and send their representation before 5 pm today.
According to the notification issued by NTA, candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs 1000 for challenging each question. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
Read Article: Challenges of studying abroad
How to check IGNOU OPENMAT Answer key 2019:
1. Visit the official website of NTA at nta.ac.in
2. Click on IGNOU OPENMAT link on the homepage
3. A new page will open
4. Click on the link that reads IGNOU OPENMAT Answer key 2019
5. Key in your login credentials and submit
6. Your answer key will be displayed on screen.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships