uLektz Connect is a first of its kind Social Learning Platform exclusively for higher education. It aims to connect students, educators and all other stakeholders of higher education worldwide and provide them 360-degree personalized guidance and appropriate resources for enhancing education, skills, and careers.
To help institutions create an engaging teaching and learning environment through peer education within and across institutions, uLektz Connect offers colleges and universities a moderated social learning platform with institution branded mobile app.
The member institution of uLektz Connect can also avail the following benefits:
- Access to Social Learning Portal for Peer Education
- Institutional Capacity and Capability Building Initiatives
- Faculty Development Programmes
- Digital Learning Resources – 5000+ eBooks and Videos
- Online Skill Courses with Certifications
- Research Collaboration
- Academia-Industry Connect Programmes
- Mentorship Support for Innovative Projects and Entrepreneurship
- Support Institutional MOU with Foreign Institutions and Scientific Associations
- Joint Events – Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- Facilitate Internships for Students
- Job Placements Support for Students
We have published the following Institution Connect App on Google play store.
St. Anthony’s College, Shillong
Vision “Providing holistic and quality education within the reach of all”
Mission “To mould intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired persons capable of building a more human social order within the context of the nation’s plurality of religions and diversity of cultures” Guided by the religious and educational philosophy of St. John Bosco, and born of the vision of a Don Bosco Father, Fr. Joseph Bacchiarello, St. Anthony’s College was founded in 1934 with the avowed mission of ‘bringing college education within the reach of common man and woman’. Ever since the College has been nurtured by the Salesians of Don Bosco to be in the vanguard of higher education in North-East India. We emphasize life-oriented and value-based teaching and nurture a culture of solidarity. The educators and the educated join hands to mould intellectually competent, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired persons capable of building a more human social order within the context of the nation’s plurality of religions and diversity of cultures. We aim to equip our students for life, making them not only job-seekers, but also job-creators. Hence, in keeping with the developments in educational strategies worldwide, we have pioneered courses in application-oriented subjects to answer to the needs of the community that we serve and to give our graduates a competitive edge in the employment market. Teaching, for us here at the College, is a lifetime commitment, a passion, a vocation and a profession, rather than a job. Our Teachers are continually engaged in equipping themselves so as to stay abreast of the latest developments in their own fields. Striving for excellence is our way of life. Our motto tells it all “Ever More Better Ever”.
Don Bosco Polytechnic College, Tharangambadi
Don Bosco Polytechnic College, Tharangambadi is located in Tamilnadu. The education institution was established in the year 2008. The College was affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai. It is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). Don Bosco Polytechnic College, Tharangambadi offers various diploma courses. The college has a well-developed infrastructure and facilities like computer lab, Auditorium, Sports and more. The college has well trained and experienced faculty members.
Don Bosco College of Arts and Science, Keela Eral
Don Bosco College of Arts and Science, inspired by divine and human values, envisages enlightenment and empowerment of the youth towards personal and social transformation.
Don Bosco College of Arts and Science inspired by divine and human values seeks to:
- To make higher education qualitative, inclusive, cost-effective and accessible to the rural masses.
- To exercise a preferential option in favour of the rural youth especially the First Generation Learners and socially and economically weaker sections of the society.
- To facilitate the actualization of individual potential, integrating knowledge, skills, values, and behaviour and prepare the students to face the global opportunities and challenges of a meaningful life and career.
- To constantly pursue higher standards of excellence, integrity, and credibility in all endeavours and form the students, in collaboration with all the stakeholders of higher education, to be agents of social transformation.
Pastor Lenssen Polytechnic College, Kuthenkuly
Vision of the College
Pastor Lenssen Polytechnic College as an institution of excellence aims at improving the economic conditions of the coastal and rural poor youth by imparting technical training to them. While doing so, it will empower them socially and spiritually through life-oriented programme.
Mission of the College
- To promote humanity through Science and Technology.
- To promote academic excellence to the coastal and rural youth.
- To provide facilities for integral growth.
- To bring about quality of life in the rising generation.
- To form good and honest citizens who will transform the society.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships