The National Testing Agency (NTA) will start the online registration process of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) MBA today, September 9. All the interested, eligible candidates can apply for IIFT MBA December examination till October 25.
IIFT MBA December exam: Date
As per the schedule released by NTA, the IIFT MBA exam 2019 will be held on December 1. Further, the admit cards will be released on November 11, 2019.
IIFT MBA: Educational qualification required
All the interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50 per cent marks (general category) from a recognized university/institute.
How to apply for IIFT MBA December exam:
- Log on to the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, look for the link which says ‘IIFT MBA December exam’ registrationEnter all the required information
- Pay the fees and upload all the required documents
- Click on submit
IIFT MBA: Exam pattern
- The IIFT MBA examination will be in Computer Based Test (CBT0 mode)
- The question paper will have 6 sections with questions on English Grammar; Vocabulary and Comprehension; General Knowledge & Current Affairs; Logical Reasoning; Data Interpretation; and Quantitative Analysis
- The exam duration is for 2 hours
- A total of 114 questions will be asked
- The examination will be of 100 marks and the question paper will be in English
- There will be negative marking in the exam.
Read Article: Scope of Chemical Engineering
NTA IIFT MBA: Important dates to remember
- Registration process: September 9 to October 25, 2019
- Admit cards: November 11
- Dates of examination: December 1
- Result date: December 11
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analysing and disseminating data and conducting research.
The Institute visualises its future role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, both for the corporate sector, Government and the students community.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to servicing the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships