Postgraduate institute of medical education and research, Chandigarh has released the admit card for the MD/MS entrance test on Monday, November 25, 2019. Candidates who have registered for the examination can download their admit card online at pgimer.edu.in.
The computer-based examination is scheduled to be conducted on November 30, 2019, in one shift – 10 am to 1 pm. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of their admit card to their respective examination centre or else they won’t be entertained.
Want instant updates in your Whatsapp! Click here
How to download the admit card:
1. Visit the official website
2. On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘Admit card for MD/MS entrance test of PGIMER, Chandigarh to be held on 30.11.2019,’ appearing under the ‘Information for candidates’ section
3. Click on the link provided to download the admit card
4. A new page will appear on the display screen
Read | uLektz Wall of Fame is proud to announce Top 20 influential Women Educators in TamilNadu
5. Click on the login tab
6. Key in your credentials and log in
7. The admit card in the pdf format will appear on the display screen
8. Download the admit card and take its print out for future reference.
Courtesy: hindustan times
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships