A brief view of Automobile Engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
The study of automotive engineering is to design, develop, fabricate, and test vehicles or vehicle components from the concept stage to the production stage by incorporating various elements of engineering such as mechanical,electrical, electronic, software and safety engineering.
10 +2 with Science for B. Tech / B.E courses percentage of marks in Science subjects as specified is required to qualify engineering competitive exam.
1. B. Tech in Automobile Engineering
2. Dual Courses
3. M. Tech in Automobile Engineering
1. University of Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala.
2. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal.
3. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships