A brief view of Civil Engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Civil Engineering involves planning, designing and executing structural works. The course deals with a wide variety of engineering tasks including designing, supervision and construction activities of public works like roads, bridges, tunnels, buildings, airports, dams, water works, sewage systems, ports etc. and offers a multitude of challenging career opportunities. A civil engineer is responsible for planning and designing a project, constructing the project to the required scale, and maintenance of the product. The major specialisations within civil engineering are structural, water resources, environmental, construction, transportation, geo-technical engineering etc.
1. B. Tech
2. M. Tech (Dual Degree)
3. Ph. D
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects.
1. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
2. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
3. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
4. Calicut University, Malappuram, Kerala.
5. Aliah University, Kolkata
6. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Rajasthan
7. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
8. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course