A brief view of Instrumentation Engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Instrumentation engineering is a branch of electrical and electronics engineering that deals with the study of engineering principles and procedures of computing instruments used in designing and assembling automated systems.
1. B.E. / B. Tech.
2. M.E. / M. Tech.
3. M. Phil.
4. Ph. D
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. Students must go through entrance exams such as JEE (Main) & JEE (Advance) for admissions to B. Tech. courses.
1. Bangalore Institute of Technology, Karnataka
2. Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Maharashtra
3. BMS College Of Engineering, Karnataka
4. Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology, Karnataka
5. M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology,Karnataka
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course