A brief view of Marine Engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Marine engineering deals with the nautical architecture and science and basically is meant for research conducted in oceans, coastal or inland waters connected to the sea. Marine engineers have the entire responsibility of the ship’s technical management.
1. Diploma in Marine Engineering
2. Bachelor of Engineering in Marine Engineering
3. Bachelor of Technology in Marine Engineering
4. Bachelor of Technology in Naval architecture & Ocean Engineering
5. Master of Technology in Air Armament
6. Master of Engineering in Marine Engineering
7. Master of Technology in Marine Engineering
8. Master of Technology in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture
(10+2) with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
2. International Institute of Maritime Science, (West Bengal),
3. College of Engineering, (Andhra Pradesh),
4. Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education & Training, (Maharashtra),
5. Marine Engineering Research Institute, (West Bengal),
6. Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, (Mumbai).
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course