A brief view of Mining engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
Mining engineering, also referred as mineral engineering, deals with the study of the techniques to extract and process minerals from their natural surroundings. A mining engineer has to study ore reserve analysis, operations and planning, mine health and safety, drilling, blasting, ventilation and related topics.
(10+2) biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (JEE). The duration of the course is 4 years.
1. BE Mining Engineering
2. B. Tech Mining Engineering
3. Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying Engineering
4. ME Mining Engineering
5. M. Tech Mining Engineering
6. PG Research Programme on Materials Resource Engineering
7. Ph. D Mining Engineering
8. Postgraduate Diploma in Mineral Engineering
2. Dr. T. Thimmaiah Institute of Technology, Kolar (Karnataka)
3. Anna University College of Engineering, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
4. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Howrah (West Bengal)
5. Government Engineering College, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
6. Jai Narain Vyas University: Faculty of Engineering and Architecture, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
7.Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology: College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
8. Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course