A brief view of Polymer Engineering, eligibility and list of best Institutes or Universities offering the course.
The course in Polymer (plastics and rubbers) technology deals with materials and the application which ranges from construction, packing, decorative items to automobiles, aircrafts etc.
10+2 with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4 years.
1. B.E. Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
2. B.E. Polymer Technology
3. B. Tech Polymer Science and Technology
4. M.E. Polymer Technology
5. M. Tech Polymer Science and Technology
6. Ph. D Polymer Science and Technology
1. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi
2. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
3. Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sangrur, Punjab
4. Cochin University of Science and Technology(CUSAT), Kochi
5. Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
6. National Institute of Technology, Calicut
7. Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi
8. University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha, Kerala
9. VRS & YRN College of Technology, Department of Oil Technology, Chirala, Andhra Pradesh
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course