The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the online application forms for the upcoming Chartered Accountants (CA) exams 2020. The candidates can apply for the ICAI CA May 2020 examinations from February 5, 2020. The last date to submit online application form for the CA May examination without late fee is February 26, 2020. However, the candidates can register for the exam till March 4 but with a late fee as fixed by the ICAI.
The candidates can visit the official website – icaiexam.icai.org – to submit their online application form for the ICAI CA May 2020 examination. The direct link and step-by-step guide to register for the exam is provided below for the reference of the candidates:
How to apply for ICAI CA May 2020 exam?
1) Open the official website of the ICAI – icaiexam.icai.org and click on Login/Register
2) Select your program, enter the seven digits of your registration number, date of birth, email ID, phone number and other details as asked in the form and click on Register
3) Fill the application form and select an exam centre
Read also: A brief view of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
4) Upload all the documents as asked in the application process
5) Make application fee payment and download the PDF of registration form
6) Make sure your Photo is appearing on the PDF. If not, take a print out of PDF, paste a passport size photo and send it to ICAI. Also, keep a copy of the same with you for future reference
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course