Statistics is the study data and navigating common problems for drawing correct conclusions. This course is related to the filed such as areas as financial markets, sports, engineering, healthcare, marketing & sales, election campaigns, space, natural disasters, population studies, accidents, insurance, and deaths – statistics. Statistics deals with interpretation and aggregation of large complex data into simpler data. It develops from the field of probability in mathematics.
10+2 pass with Maths & English.
1. Diploma in Applied Maths.
2. Diploma in Maths with computer programming, etc.
3. Bachelor of Statistics (Hons)
4. Bachelor of Mathematics (Hons)
5. Bachelor’s in Statistical Methods.
6. Bachelor’s in Applied Mathematics & Statistics, etc.
7. Masters in Statistics
8. Masters in Mathematics.
9. M. Tech. in Quality & Reliability and operations research.
10. Masters of Science (MS) in Quantitative Economics
11. P.G. Dip in Applied Maths (Industrial maths)
12. M. Phil (Mathematics)
13. Ph. D in Mathematics
1. Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai.
2. College of Engineering, Chennai.
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
4. Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata (HQ)
5. Osmania University, Hyderabad.
6. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai.
7. The Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSC),Chennai.
8. The Mehta Research Institute of Mathematics & Mathematical Physics (MRI), Allahabad.
9. University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
10. SavitriBai Phule Pune University
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course