Dentistry deals with teeth, gums, hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity. Today, dentistry is not restricted to treating just tooth decays but also includes cosmetic dental procedures to improve a person’s appearance.
The introduction of new fields like periodontal (care of gums and the diseases), oral pathology (diagnosis for diseases that affect the mouth) and orthodontics (straightening and aligning teeth and jaws) are also part of the BDS course.
10+2 with PCB
A student needs to appear in NEET to get admission in Bachelor in Dental Surgery Course.
1. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
2. Master in Dental Surgery (MS)
1. Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital, New Delhi
2. Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
3. Govt. Dental College, Medical Campus, Rohtak
4. Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Afzalganj, Hyderabad
5. Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Vijayawada
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course