The course deals in techniques of counselling individuals and providing group educational and vocational guidance services, crisis intervention for students, how to resolve behavioural, academic, and other problems.
Graduate/Master’s degree (Social Work/Psychology/Child Development/Community Resource Management/ Development Communication Extension/Nursing/Special Education/ M. Ed./B. Ed. with experience of teaching/working with children. The candidates applying for admission should be proficient in English.
1. Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Counselling
2. Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling
3. Certificate Course in Counselling and Guidance
4. BA /MA in psychology, child development or social work
1. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
2. Ambedkar University, Delhi
3. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
4. University of Delhi
5. National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, New Delhi
6. National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course