Physical therapy (or physiotherapy), is an allied health care profession used to prevent and treat many disabilities and diseases. Physiotherapists deal with the remediation of impairments and disabilities to restore physical mobility and help in maintaining quality of life. The therapists use the techniques of examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention.
1. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
2. Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
3. Post Graduate Certificate Course in
Sports Physiotherapy (PGCSP)
10+2 passed or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology
Selection: The admission to institutes is through entrance examination. There is a Common Entrance
Test (CET) for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). Admission is based mainly on CET scores.
1. Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute For The Physically Handicapped, New Delhi
2. School of Physiotherapy, SSG Hospital, Baroda, Gujarat
3. Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, Telangana
4. Indian Institute of Health Education & Research, Patna, Bihar
5. Govt. Medical College (GMC), Nagpur, Maharashtra
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course