The result of the Anna University (TANCET) 2020 examination has been declared on the official website of Anna University – https://tancet.annauniv.edu/cet20/.
Candidates who had appeared for the TANCET 2020, can now check their result on the official website of the Anna University – https://tancet.annauniv.edu/cet20/.
Anna University conducts TANCET entrance examination in online mode for M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan courses.
The TANCET 2020 examinations were held on February 29 and March 1, 2020, at various test centres located across the state.
If you are one of the candidates who had appeared for the TANCET 2020 examination, can check your TANCET Result 2020 on the official website.
TANCET 2020: Important Dates
|TANCET MBA 2020||February 29, 2020|
|TANCET M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan||March 1, 2020|
|TANCET Result 2020||March 11, 2020|
|Start date for downloading TANCET scorecard||March 23, 2020 to April 10, 2020|
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020 conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu from candidates who seek admission to 1. M.B.A., 2. M.C.A. and 3. M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
Degree Programmes for the academic year 2020 – 2021 offered at University Departments, University Colleges of Engineering, Regional Campuses of Anna University, Annamalai University, Government and Government Aided Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges) and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu.
The procedure for seeking admission to MBA, MCA and M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Degree programmes for the academic year 2020-2021 consists of the following two steps:
1. Appearing for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020.
2. Applying for admission to the admitting authorities concerned.
Step-by-Step Guide to check TANCET 2020 Result
1) Open the official website of Anna University – https://tancet.annauniv.edu/cet20/ to check your TANCET 2020 exam results.
2) On the homepage of the official website, you will find the TANCET 2020 Exam Result link. Click on the link.
3) Once you click on the link, it will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your TANCET 2020 registration number and other details as required.
4) Click on submit.
5) Your TANCET 2020 results will be displayed on the screen which you can download or print for further reference.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course