Special education is the method of interventions designed to help individuals with special needs to help them achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success. This involves individually planned and systematically monitored teaching procedures, equipment and materials.
Pass 10+2 from any subject for diploma courses.
Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University for higher courses.
1. Diploma in Special Education
2. B.Ed. (Special Education)
3. M.Ed. (Special Education)
4. M. Phil. (Special Education)
1. National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD), Chennai, Tamil Nadu
2. National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped, Secunderabad, Telangana
3. Indian Institute of Health Education & Research, Patna, Bihar
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.