In Film/Drama production, is a joint activity of making movies, television shows, and sometimes commercials. The work includes camera, lighting, editing, sound and set design. This field deals in identifying design styles for sets, locations, graphics, props, lighting, camera angles and costumes, while working closely with the director and producer.
One can get a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s), or pursue diploma courses, the duration of which may vary between 3 months and 1 year.
1. PG Diploma in Film, Television and Digital Video Production
2. One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Feature Film Screenplay Writing
3. 3-year (full time), Postgraduate Programme in Cinema (specialization offered in Direction & Screenplay
4. Three Year Post Graduate Diploma in Direction & Screenplay Writing
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Art Direction and Production Design
6. One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in TV Direction
7. Three-year full-time Diploma Courses in Dramatic Arts
1. Film And Television Institute Of India, Pune
2. Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
3. Centre for Research in Art of Film and Television, Delhi
4. National School of Drama, Delhi
5. Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
6. College Of Fine Arts, Hyderabad.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.