Animation is an exciting medium consisting of images and objects embedded to appear as moving pictures. As per traditional animation, images are drawn or painted manually on transparent celluloid sheets to be photographed and displayed on film.
The fundamentals of visual communication, Iconography, Image processing tools, Computer painting,
Storyboarding techniques, creating artwork are all included in animation.
10th passed or equivalent for Certificate Courses
10+2 or equivalent examination for Diploma & Degree course
1. Certificate courses
2. Diploma courses
3. Bachelor’s Degree courses
1. National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
2. National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata, West Bengal.
3. St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, West Bengal.
4. M G R Government Film and Television Training Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Note: Animation Courses are also being offered by private institutions. Therefore, aspirants are advised to ensure the recognition and approved courses being offered by the Private Institutes/Colleges in this field prior to admission.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.