Human resource management deals with the management of workforce in any organisation. It is responsible for the selection, training, assessment, and rewards of employees, along with ensuring compliance of labour laws.
HR also includes strategies & initiatives like mergers and acquisitions, talent management, succession planning, industrial and labour relations training in Personnel Management, Employee Welfare, and Industrial Relations.
Three year BA/BBA and an entrance exam such as CMAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA. The duration for this course is 2 years.
1. Certificate Courses in Human Resource Management
2. Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
3. Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
4. Master of Human Resource Development
5. Master of Business Administration in Personnel Administration
6. Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management Diploma Courses in Human Resource Management
7. Executive Diploma Programme in Human Resource Management
1. All IIMs
2. Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
3. Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management, West Bengal
4. Institute of Management Technology, West Bengal
5. Annamalai University
6. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.