Management is a vital component of an organization which determines its success or failure to a great extent. There are courses available in Marketing research, Marketing Management, HR management, Finance Management and verticals such as advertising, Operations research analysis.
There are several other specialized areas like Information Technology, Hospitality, Tourism and Pharma Management and more.
- 10+2, can be entry level qualification for under graduate courses like BBA.
- CAT/CMAT/ other entrance Tests organized by various institutes/Universities/Business Schools after graduation.
2. Master of Marketing Research (MMR).
3. Post graduate diploma or degree after finishing graduation.
4. M .Tech, M. Sc and Graduate diploma, for which individual entrance examinations are conducted by the colleges/institutes offering the programmes.
5. Ph. D
1. All IIM, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta,Kozhikode, Lucknow, Indore
2. Faculty of Management studies, Delhi
3. IIFT Delhi
4. Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras,
5. IIT Roorkee, Kanpur
6. Indian Institute of Management Shillong
7. Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
8. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.