Library Science course is the study of managing, maintaining and preserving records and information. Information of various types is sourced and classified for users with the help of record management preserved and disseminated with the help of technology.
10+2 (any stream) for Certificate & Diploma Courses
1. Certificate Course in Library Science.
2. Diploma in Library Science.
3. Bachelor of Lib & Info Science (BLISc)
4. Bachelor of Library science (BLSc)
5. Masters in Lib & Info Science (BLISc)
6. Masters in Library science (BLSc)
1. Jai Narain Vyas University
2. University Of Rajasthan, Rajasthan
3. Nalanda Open University, Patna, Bihar.
4. Medical Library Association of India (MLAI),
5. AIIMS, New Delhi offers a diploma course in Medical Librarianship.
6. U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad, U.P.
7. Kota Open University, Kota, Rajasthan.
8. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik, Maharashtra.
9. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (http://www.ignou.ac.in)
10. Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn