This course is meant for teaching in nursery schools/playschools/ pre-schools/ kindergartens on doing early childhood education/nursery teacher training course or Montessori teacher training course. After doing these training courses, there are avenues for becoming entrepreneur in this field of education by setting up schools.
Should be at least 18 years of age
Passed in 10th
1. Indian Montessori Training Course (IMTC)
2. The Online Montessori Training Course(OMTC)
3. Nursery Teacher Training – N.T.T.
4. Nursery Primary Teacher Training – N.P.T.T.
5. Primary Teacher Training – P.T.T.
The Association Montessori International (AMI) and American Montessori Society (AMS) accredit training centres throughout the world and offer internationally recognised AMI Diploma Courses. In India, not all are
accredited to AMI but are recognized by Department of Education.
Montessori Training Institutes
Online Montessori Training Institutes
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn