DU Admissions 2020: Delhi University’s St Stephen’s College is all set to start the online registration process tomorrow, July 7. The St Stephen’s Admission 2020 form can be filled on the official website of DU admission portal, the link for which is ug.du.ac.in. The last date to apply for all courses at St Stephen’s College is July 18. The students will first have to register on the Delhi University’s website to be eligible to apply for admission to St Stephen’s College.
St Stephen’s College Admission 2020: Interviews to be held online
As per the official bulletin, the interview will have three components — academic, co-curricular and general awareness and sense of values. “Owing to the ongoing pandemic situation, interviews will be conducted online,” it said.
Further, candidates appearing for the interview will have to keep a printout of the interview call letter, and original copies of the certificate of the date of birth (the Secondary School Certificate) and the marksheet of the qualifying examination.
Admission process for students from Christian category
Candidates from the Christian category will have to be submit a copy of certificate of Baptism/Certificate of Confirmation (valid from at least two years prior to the last date fixed for receipt of application).
If the candidate belongs to a Church which practices Adult Baptism, a Certificate of Dedication of the candidate at childhood is required, the prospectus said.
The Christian candidates will also have to submit a letter of recommendation from the Parish Priest, duly endorsed by the Bishop of the Chruch or a person of equivalent/higher authority, a letter of membership of the candidate in a church and a letter of membership of both of the parents in a church.
Delhi University has six minority colleges — two Christian and four Sikh — where seats are reserved.
For admission to Christian minority colleges — Jesus and Mary College and St Stephen’s College — candidates have to first fill the university registration form and then fill the respective college form available on the college website with the details already filled in the university form.
Read also: A Brief View of Corporate Intelligence Course
Application fee to be paid by students:
Fee per course: Rs 300
Residence application fee: Rs 500
Sports form per sport: Rs 300
St Stephen’s Admission 2020: Top 10 highlights of this year’s admission process
1. Admissions this year is entirely online
2. All candidates must register at the University of Delhi’s registration site before the official deadline
3. All candidates must register at St Stephen’s College using the official online application form, clearly indicating their DU Registration Number.
4. Foreign students applying to College must use the number received by them from the Foreign Students Registry Office instead of the DU Registration Number
5. The prospectus will be available on the college website soon. Please check this site regularly for updates
6. All details pertaining to Admissions at St Stephen’s College will be available in the prospectus
7. Application forms will be available online on the College website a few days after the Prospectus has been uploaded
8. No person or agency is authorized to announce, coach/train, promote or interpret information regarding the admission process at St Stephen’s College
9. The college website is the sole source for official information
10. Queries, if any, may be addressed to: email@example.com
All the candidates can check the St Stephen’s Admission 2020 prospectus here.
Courtesy: India Today
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.