uLektz Wall of Fame
An initiative to identify, recognise & award the contributors of higher education
uLektz Wall of Fame is proud to honor “Top 50 Expert Faculties in the field of Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Mechanical & Aeronautical Engineering” who provide strong academic leadership, lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.
uLektz wants to encourage, reward, and publicly acknowledge the Expert Faculties from Five Engineering Streams for their excellent leadership and management. The basic idea behind this award is to honor those who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in all areas of faculty performance, i.e., as a teacher, as a member of their profession, and as a member of the campus and community. uLektz News will be profiling Top 50 Expert Faculties in the field of Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Mechanical & Aeronautical Engineering on its News Portal www.ulektznews.com.
Please submit your nominations by completing the online form and uploading the supporting documents
Last date for acceptance of nominations: September 25, 2020
Finalists Announcement Date: September 30, 2020
- uLektzNews.com is a part of uLektz.com, an ecosystem exclusively designed for higher education stakeholders.
- uLektz News helps higher education stakeholders stay updated with the latest news, trends, and practices in the higher education sector.
- uLektz Wall of Fame is an initiative that aims to identify, recognise, honour, and award the distinguished contributors in higher education.
- uLektz platform has 1 million+ users comprising of distinguished/expert educators and students from thousands of universities and colleges across India.
- With the current traction of users, we aim to reach 2 million+ users by the end of year 2020.
- uLektz is ranked ~5000 in Alexa among various websites in India.
- All the articles published on our website will also be published on all our social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- E-Certificates will be awarded for all the selected finalist/winners.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here