AP EAMCET 2020: The AP Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2020 web counselling will begin from October 23. All the qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020 who are desirous of seeking admission into BE/BTech/Pharmacy courses are informed that the web counselling process comprising payment of processing fee and certificate verification can be done on the official website — apeamcet.nic.in.
Events: Guest Blogging | uLektz Faculty Accomplishment | uLektz Wall of Fame
AP EAMCET 2020 web counselling: Fee payment
To participate in web counselling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21 on payment of processing fee as given below.
Payment of Processing fee: Rs 1200 (for OC/BC) and Rs 600 (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site apeamcet.nic.in.
Eligibility for admissions:
Candidates shall be qualified in APEAMCET-2020 examination and obtained a rank. Candidates shall have qualified in 10+2 or its equivalent examination. OC candidates shall have obtained a minimum of 45 per cent marks [44.5 per cent and above] in group subjects.
Reserved category candidates (BC/SC/ST) shall have obtained 40 per cent marks (39.5 per cent and above) in group subjects. Candidates shall have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
Also Watch: Elon Musk 2 Rules For Learning Anything Faster
List of certificates to be produced by candidates (All original certificates and two sets of xerox copies):
1) APEAMCET-2020 Rank card.
2) APEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
3) Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
4) Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
5) Transfer Certificate (T.C)
6) Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
7) EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
8) Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
9) Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
10) Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
11) Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parent’s name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement.
12) Local status certificate (if applicable) i.e. a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
13) Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates
URL apeamcet.nic.in,” read the official notification.
For more details, all the candidates can check the official notification here.
Courtesy: India Today
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here