On Wednesday, the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the provisional answer key for the entrance examination of Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi on its official website, a notice has also been uploaded regarding this.
Those who have appeared in the entrance examination can check the answer key through online at con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in.
“Questions, provisional answer keys and responses of the candidates in the examination are now hosted on https://con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in/KeyChallenge which will be available up to November 27, 2020 (till 5 pm) in the given URL”.
On November 20, 2020, the agency conducted the entrance examination for admission to B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Course, at various centres.
Also Watch: Why You Should Read Books
By providing appropriate representation, candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key, if any. Candidates will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000 for each objection raised, which will be refunded if the objection is found to be correct.
How to check LHMC B.Sc. Nursing answer key 2020:
- Visit the official website at con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the link displayed on the homepage as,”Display of questions, responses and provisional answer keys”.
- A new page will open on the display screen.
- Fill the details and login.
- Download the LHMC B.Sc Nursing answer key 2020 will be displayed on the screen and take a print out for further use.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Watch us Click here
Ongoing Events: Guest Blogging | uLektz Faculty Accomplishment | uLektz Wall of Fame