uLektz Wall of Fame
An initiative to identify, recognise & award the contributors to higher education
Many major players in our field are diligently contributing to the education needs of our current and future generations. While people who could afford education approach main-stream players like private schools and training institutions, it is the NGOs who answer the education needs of the poor people and street kids of our society. Government records show that more than 60% of our young generation have dropped out before completing third grade. It is these children that the NGOs of our country are trying to support and make them future-ready. This month, uLektz takes immense pride in celebrating the achievements of NGOs who are renovating our education industry.
uLektz Wall of Fame is proud to honour “Top 10 Most Committed NGOs Rejuvenating the Education Sector in India” who are making significant strides in educating the younger generation of India. This award honours the amazing education NGOs who are transforming Indian education for a better future.
uLektz wants to encourage, reward, and publicly acknowledge all these NGOs who are impacting higher education in unique ways. The basic idea behind this award is to honour those who have demonstrated a sustained commitment in advancing higher education through actions or initiatives through our News Portal www.ulektznews.com.
Please submit your Nominations by completing the online form and uploading the supporting documents.
Last date for Submitting your nominations: January 29, 2021
Finalists Announcement Date: January 31, 2021
- uLektzNews.com is a part of uLektz.com, an ecosystem exclusively designed for higher education stakeholders
- uLektz News helps higher education stakeholders stay updated with the latest news, trends, and practices in the higher education sector.
- uLektz Wall of Fame is an initiative that aims to identify, recognise, honour, and award the distinguished contributors in higher education.
- uLektz platform has 1 million+ users comprising distinguished/expert educators and students from thousands of universities and colleges across India.
- With the current traction of users, we aim to reach 2 million+ users by the end of year 2021.
- uLektz is ranked ~5000 in Alexa among various websites in India.
- All the articles published on our website will also be published on all our social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
E-Certificates will be awarded for all the selected finalists/winners.
Watch us Click here