Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program is an initiative of Merck India that aims to support underprivileged students who are keen to pursue higher education. The scholarship program is open for students residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru. It offers financial assistance to Class 10 passed students until they graduate in a chosen discipline. Under this scholarship program, MICT scholars will receive INR 35,000 per year (based on actual receipts of education expenses as submitted by students) to cover their various academic expenses. The long-term financial support offered by this scholarship is aimed at encouraging talented students from financially weaker families and help them in laying a foundation for a bright and secure future.
Merck India has been running this scholarship program since 2005. Many MICT scholars have successfully completed their education and are employed in various professional fields including Engineering, Medicine, Science, Commerce, Aviation and Nursing.
- Open for students who have successfully passed Class 10 (SSC) with minimum 80% marks in 2020.
- Applicant’s family income must be less than or equal to INR 20,000 per month.
- Only students who are currently residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Copy of Class 10 mark sheet attested by school/institution principal or any gazetted officer
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of all the earning family members attested by respective employers & revenue office/tehsildar or income certificate of the family from revenue office/BPL card/ration card.
- Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru – (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
- Latest School Fee Receipt/Student ID Proof (the academic year 2020-21)
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque or original letter from the bank clearly stating the following details:
- Name of the account holder
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Bank & branch name
- Click here to apply for the scholarship.
- You will now be redirected to the Merck India Charitable Trust (MICT) Scholarship Program application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Download the scholarship application form by clicking here.
- Fill the application form.
To submit the application by post, follow the steps below:
- Enclose the duly filled application form along with required documents in an envelope
- Send your application by post to the following address:
Buddy4Study, A 14/15, Workly 3rd Floor, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201309
To submit the application by email, follow these steps:
- Scan the filled offline application form along with the required documents.
- Submit your application via email at email@example.com.
- Mark the subject line of your email as: “MICT Scholarship Application – your name – date of birth (dd/mm/yyy)”.