About the program
GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship 2020-21 for Law StudentsDeadline28-Feb-2021
Students who wish to apply for this scholarship must fulfil the following eligibility criteria. They must:
- be an Indian citizen
- be already enrolled in any year of an LLB/LLM degree course at a recognized law institute in India, or have applied for CLAT, LSAT-India, AILET, or any other law entrance exam in 2021
- have scored a minimum of 60% in Class X and XII board exams
- have an annual family income not more than INR 10,00,000 (10 lakh) from all sources
- be willing to sign-up for scholarship fund’s annual mentorship programs to assist and nurture the next batches of GEV Merit Scholars
NOTE: Students who may be taking the entrance exams post the deadline (31st May 2021) will also get an opportunity to apply for the scholarship till 31st July 2021.
- Copies of the mark sheets (each qualifying examination from Secondary School Certificate examination to latest qualification)
- Copy of the letter of admission to the Law College, Institution or University at which the applicant is enrolled or intends to undertake studies (if applicable)
- Income proof (Salary Statement, IT Returns) of applicant’s parents
- Copy of latest CLAT/LSAT-India/AILET/other law entrance exam results
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Click here to Apply
- Login and fill the online Application Form Page.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.