UGC NET 2021 application process for May 2021 exam will end tomorrow. Candidates can fill the UGC NET 2021 application form on ugcnet.nta.nic.in by following below mentioned steps.
Last date to fill the UGC NET 2021 application form for May examination is tomorrow on March 2, 2021. Though, candidates can pay the UGC NET 2021 examination fee till March 3, 2021. The official website of UGC NET to apply for the examination is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) started the online application for UGC NET 2021 on February 2, 2021. UGC NET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17, 2021. Candidates must note that the UGC NET 2021 exam fee must be paid before 11: 50 pm on March 3, 2021.
UGC NET 2021 examination can be paid through online payment mode such as credit card, debit card, net banking and Paytm. Complete details on UGC NET 2021 can be obtained from the Information Bulletin released.
Candidates must go through the below-mentioned steps to apply for UGC NET 2021.
- Visit the website of UGC NET- National Testing Agency.
- Click on the link, “Fill Application form Dec 2020 cycle (May 2021)”.
- First, register yourself for UGC NET 2021using your email ID and Mobile number.
- Note down the system generated UGC NET 2021 application number.
- Fill UGC NET 2021 online application form as per the instruction provided.
- Upload candidate’s scanned photo and signature as per the standard mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
- Pay the examination fee for UGC NET 2021 online.
- Submit the UGC NET 2021 application form and take a print out for future reference.
The National Testing Agency conducts the UGC NET exam every year for considering candidates for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor.
UGC NET 2021 examination will be for three hours and will carry two papers. Paper 1 and Paper 2 will have 100 and 200 marks, respectively.
Candidates must go through the official site mentioned above for more updates on UGC NET 2021 May exam.
Courtesy – timesnews.com