About the program
Panjab University Research Fellow in University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) 2021Deadline05-Mar-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an ME/MTech/MS degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Software Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering with first class throughout and GATE/UGC NET qualification, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Software Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Have knowledge of Open Source Technologies, VoIP, IP-PBX, LTE, 4G/5G, IoT, WSNs, UAVs, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and CV.
Step 3: Submit a soft copy of the application to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Research Fellow under MeitY Project”
Dr Sarbjeet Singh (Principal Investigator)
Professor, CSE, UIET Sector-25, Panjab University,
Terms and Conditions
- The same needs to be mentioned on the envelope also.
- No separate call letters would be issued for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The interviews may happen in online/offline mode.