uLektz Wall of Fame
An initiative to identify, recognise & award the contributors to higher education
When it comes to femininity, in the past decade we have seen a drastic yet deserving change in society’s mindset towards female centric-subjects. Thankfully female’s contribution to industries and the workforce are not over-looked anymore. In the past 5 years, we have seen an increase in women achievements across various industries. With International Women’s day around the corner, we would like to take this month’s Wall of Fame to celebrate women’s contribution to the Education Industry.
If you are or know any woman, who has demonstrated admirable leadership qualities. has motivated people towards their dreams, has dedicated their efforts towards inclusivity in the workplace, has been an agent of change or simply served as an advocate for hope in the Education Industry, then you can nominate HER for March’s Wall of Fame Award- India’s Top 50 Women Leaders in Education Industry for the year 2020.
Please complete the nominations by completing the online form, and following the instructions.
Last date for acceptance of nominations: March 25, 2021
Finalists Announcement Date: March 31, 2021
- uLektzNews.com is a part of uLektz.com, an ecosystem exclusively designed for higher education stakeholders.
- uLektz News helps higher education stakeholders stay updated with the latest news, trends, and practices in the higher education sector.
- uLektz Wall of Fame is an initiative that aims to identify, recognise, honour, and award the distinguished contributors in higher education.
- uLektz platform has 1 million+ users comprising of distinguished/expert educators and students from thousands of universities and colleges across India.
- With the current traction of users, we aim to reach 2 million+ users by the end of year 2021.
- All the articles published on our website will also be published on all our social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- E-Certificates will be awarded for all the selected finalist/winners.