BANGALORE, India, March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Digital Education Market is Segmented by Tye (Instructor-Led Online Education, Self-Paced Online Education), by Course Type (Entrepreneurship & Business Management Courses, Science & Technology Courses, Others) : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Education Category.
Digital Education Market is expected to Grow at 33.28% CAGR for 2020–2026
Currently, digital education solutions are gaining worldwide popularity owing to benefits like flipped classrooms, in which online activities are directed to discuss outside practical scenarios for thorough analysis and face-to-face interaction. The platform agrees with the student to enable the usage of technologically advanced educational solutions like blended learning, personalized learning, and flipped learning.
Major factors driving the growth of digital education market size are:
- Improved internet penetration around the world
- Reduced infrastructure cost and improved scalability using online learning
- Rising demand for microlearning.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE DIGITAL EDUCATION MARKET SIZE
One of the main factors expected to drive the digital education market size during the forecast period is the rapid adoption of internet-enabled devices. The demand for digital education content is being fueled by factors such as increasing mobile device penetration and increased demand for personalized learning. Also driving the preference for digital education content is the increase of mobile cellular subscriptions, which enable customers to access digital content on their smartphones and tablets whenever they want.
Educational institutions are also adopting digital education content products from market vendors to offer tailor-made content that is integrated with the conventional curriculum. For example, Adobe Systems’ Creative Cloud Libraries are used by educational institutions to develop virtual libraries. Such collaboration between educational institutions and market vendors is expected to drive the growth of digital education market size.
Furthermore, technological advancements like virtual classrooms provide lucrative growth opportunities in the near future for the companies that are presently offering online learning services.
DIGITAL EDUCATION MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America held the largest digital education market share during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of digital education market share are the collaboration between the government and network arenas and the institutional partnerships between digital education vendors and research specialists. Furthermore, the need to upgrade employee skill sets as well as technicalities among students in the region are pressuring universities and educational organizations to implement digital education platforms and services.
Instructor-led online education is a form of learning in which content is delivered from the instructor to the student. In this mode, the teacher gives students direct guidance during the course, either individually or in groups. This section includes all courses that include some kind of instructor-led portion for the purposes of this review.
The science and technology segment is expected to have a larger market size during the forecast period, based on Course Type. Health and medicine, engineering, physics, chemistry, and computer science are also covered in the science and technology segment.
Digital Education Market by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/INFO-Othe-4I48/Digital_Education_Market
DIGITAL EDUCATION MARKET SEGMENTS
Digital Education Market by Learning Type
Digital Education Market by Course Type
- Entrepreneurship & Business Management Courses
- Science & Technology Courses
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=INFO-Othe-4I48&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=INFO-Othe-4I48&lic=enterprise-license
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
– Digital Instructor-Led Online Education Market is Segmented by Type Science and Technology Courses, Entrepreneurship and Business Management Courses, Others, by Application Individual Learners and Academic Institutions, Enterprises and Government Organizations and by various regions.
– Digital Self-Paced Online Education Market – Since they allow distance learners to log in to a virtual classroom and access course materials at any time that fits their schedules, most online classes are self-paced. However, there are variations in the delivery and completion of online courses.
– Digital Education Publishing Market is Segmented by Type Online Book, Online Catalog, Online magazine, by Application K-12, Higher Education, Corporate/skill-based and by various regions.
– Digital Education Content Market is Segmented by Type Textual, Video, Audio, by Application K-12, Higher Education and by various regions.
– Digital Education Projector Market is Segmented by Type DLP Projectors, LCD Projectors, by Application Home, Office, Classroom, Entertainment, Others and by various regions.
– Digital Badges in Education Market are Segmented by Type Virtual Badges, Real Badges, by Application K-12, Higher Education and by various regions.
– Online K-12 Education Market size is projected to reach USD 592440 Million by 2026, from USD 110540 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 26.8% during 2021-2026.
– The Online Language Learning Market is expected to grow from USD 5,923.90 Million in 2019 to USD 12,452.63 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.18%.
– The Online Tutoring Market is expected to grow from USD 6,561.43 Million in 2019 to USD 18,758.24 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.13%.
– E learning Market is Segmented by Type E-learning solutions, E-learning system, by Application K-12, Higher Education, Corporate and by various regions.
– The E-Learning Virtual Reality (VR) Market is Segmented by Type Devices, Software, Services, by Application VR Academic Research, Corporate Training, School Education, Others and by various regions.
– Lecture Capture Systems Market size is projected to reach USD 13420 Million by 2026, from USD 3213.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 26.9% during 2021-2026.
– Corporate E learning Market size is projected to reach USD 37160 Million by 2026, from USD 19960 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.9% during 2021-2026.
– Online Higher Education Market is Segmented by Type Higher education hardware, Higher education software, by Application Young, Adults and by various regions.
– Online Learning Management System Market is Segmented by Type Cloud-Based, Web-Based, by Application Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and by various regions.
– Online Education Technology Market is Segmented by Type Educational Gaming, Educational Gaming Analytics, Educational ERP, Educational Security, Educational Dashboard, by Technology Online, Offline and by various regions.
Click Here To See Related Reports On Digital Education Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.