uLektz Wall of Fame
An Initiative to Identify, Recognise & Award the contributors for Higher Education
Research is one of the significant areas through which the future of the country is decided. And Colleges/Universities are the usual premises of such innovative undertakings. Hence it is imperial to draw out the attention to people who are contributing to the future of our country and through our Wall of Fame initiative, we are planning to do just that.
April’s Wall of Fame initiative focuses on the academic research that is happening in the field of higher education. uLektz News is proud to invite nominations from universities/institutions and colleges for its famed Wall of Fame venture- Top 50 Influential Researchers in Indian Higher Education for the year 2020.
By honouring the research fraternity in the Higher Education industry, uLektz Wall of Fame wishes to recognize those, who in addition to research has got a very good record of publication, teaching experience and have produced many PhD holders and other innovative contributions alike. uLektz News will be profiling op 50 Influential Researchers in Indian Higher Education for the year 2020 on its News Portal www.ulektznews.com.
Please send your nominations by completing the online form and uploading the supporting information.
Guidelines for applying are:
- Any faculty member who has completed PhD may make a nomination.
- Any faculty who has attained a grant for doing research can make a nomination.
- Any faculty who excel in teaching, collaborating with students in research projects, and actively participating with students in professional research ventures can submit their nomination.
- Any faculty with a good academic record, growth, and achievement in his/her area of expertise can submit their nomination.
- Any faculty with a research publication under their name, in reputed journals, the guidance of research students and sponsored research grants can submit their nominations.
* Selected faculty’s profile and photographs will be posted on our website.
* Soft Copy of Award Certificate.
* A Recognition and Testimony that will Enhance Credibility, Reputation, Pride and Raise the Visibility of Success.
* A token of appreciation for your contribution.
Mode of Selection:
* Submission of nomination is free and open to all faculty field experts (including arts, science, and engineering).
* The selection committee will evaluate the application form.
* Committee will then select the final list based on teaching experience and research achievements like publications and books.
Last date for acceptance of nominations: 25th April 2021
Announcement of Top 50 Research Guides in India: 1st May 2021.