The Centre for Competition Law and Economics has initiated its flagship course on Indian Competition Law and Economics. The course is designed for mid-working professionals and law students of senior grades and seeks to develop a practical understanding of competition law and its applications in the Indian context.
The three-month course is scheduled to commence from 15th June 2021 and the classes would on the weekends, i.e. Saturdays-Sundays, to ensure participation of all the candidates.
The course would pay special emphasis on competition in digital markets and adopt a comparative approach with the US and European Union, both in terms of the legislations enacted and their subsequent implementation.
The course would be taught by the following faculties among others:
- Prof. Rahul Singh, Competition Partner at Khaitan & Co. and Associate Professor of Law, NLSIU, Bangalore
- Mr. Dharmendra Kumar, Ex-CCI Chairperson
- Prof. Versha Vahini, HOD, Faculty of Law, Manav Rachna University
- Prof. Nikita Koradia, Assistant Professor of Law at Institute of Law, Nirma University
- Mr. Sumit Jain, Senior Resident Fellow at the Centre for Competition Law and Economics, New Delhi
- Mr. Harpreet Singh Gupta, Counsel at Chamber 20A, New Delhi
Registrations are now open for 30 candidates.
Courtesy – Bar and Bench