Offered By uLektz Academy Certified By The Academic Council of uLektz
About the Course:
Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems is the study of manufacturing planning, integration, and implementation of automation. The course explores CAD and CAM, Process Planning, Group Technology, Types of Flexibility and Robot Anatomy and Related Attributes.
1.Will familiarize about CAD and CAM
2.Will demonstrate the Cellular Manufacturing
3.Will develop knowledge in Industrial Robotics and Flexible Manufacturing System and Automated Guided Vehicle System
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Programming Knowledge
2. Good Computer Knowledge
3. Good communication skills.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Production Planning and Control and Computerised Process Planning
- Module 3: Cellular Manufacturing
- Module 4: Flexible Manufacturing System and Automated Guided Vehicle System
- Module 5: Industrial Robotics
- Final Assessment
Learning Content – 60 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.